Friday, April 27, 2012

What Happened To DetroitIsCrap And DiversityIsCrap?

A bit embarrassing to admit this, but the DetroitIsCrap and DiversityIsCrap websites went off-line in November 2011, and I didn't find out about it until today via a Stormfront thread. This, of course, constitutes an admission that I hadn't checked the sites for over six months (OOPS!). Where did the time go? They were both good sites.

The DIC regulars have spun off two new sites, NoWhiteGuilt.com and The 14-88 Bunker. The latter contains a subforum entitled DetroitIsCrap. My sidebar has been updated with this information:

-- http://nowhiteguilt.com/

-- http://1488bunker.proboards.com/

The proprietor of the two websites posted an explanatory comment on Radio Werewolf back on November 24th, 2011:

DetroitSucks Nov 24, 2011 11:13 AM

I had both of my sites hosted with 1st amendment hosting which is completely dead. I assume everyone they hosted is too. They have been hosting my site for free for the past couple years so I don't know if they just couldn't pay the bills or what.

I really don't know whether or not I'm going to bring back Detroitiscrap but chances are it won't be back unless my host magically comes back online.

I feel like I've said all I have to say over the last few years and I'll be honest, it feels kind of good not having to worry about posting content and thinking of new ways to try and say "detroit is crap".

To everyone who donated money and supported over the years I truly thank you, it's been great fun and I think it really did have purpose and may have awoken some of our sleeping kin.

A special thanks to Reichsmarshal for the support over the years, his commentary was gold and his consistent contribution kept both DiCs afloat.

-Detroiter

By the way, Detroit is still crap. Kwame Kilpatrick was both crooked and ignorant; Dave Bing is merely ignorant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this kinsman. I run the new sites. It feels good to see them mentioned and that people know we actually exist.

Thanks again,

Mr. White