Monday, August 08, 2011

Telegraph Editor Damian Thompson Speaks Out Frankly Against Multiculturalism And Black Thuggery Fueling The British Riots

The riots which have engulfed Greater London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, and Liverpool seemed to have awakened Britons to the dark side of diversity and multiculturalism. Mainstream Britons are noticing that the rioters are predominantly black, although some Asians and a few whites are involved. Here's a new story from the Daily Mail which shows a woman leaping to safety from a burning building, and the latest video report via Russia Today:



One of the United Kingdom's leading opinion makers has spoken out. Damian Thompson, the editor of Telegraph Blogs and a leader writer for the Daily Telegraph, published the following short, brutal, and factual assessment on August 8th, 2011:

The roots of these appalling events are many and tangled, but for the moment let’s just focus on one: the way Britain’s educational establishment has cringed helplessly in the face of a gang culture that rejects every tenet of liberal society. It’s violent, it’s sexist, it’s homophobic and it’s racist. But it is broadly tolerated by many people in the black community, which has lost control of its teenage youths. Those youths scare the wits out of teachers and social workers – and some police officers, too. The threat of physical violence is ever present in many schools, and one can hardly blame individual teachers for recoiling from it. But we should and must blame those schools and education authorities that have made extra space for gang culture in children’s lives because they believe it is an authentic expression of Afro-Caribbean and Asian identity. We are seeing a lot of black faces on our screens tonight; it’s a shame that the spotlight can’t also fall on those white multiculturalists who made this outrage possible.

Katharine Birbalsingh has also exposed the racial issue on the Telegraph. She notes that some of the black kids she used to teach say that the riots are absolutely justified. She also decries the failure of authorities to tell the whole story, noting that while still teaching at school, she watched a presentation given to the kids by Trident, the Metropolitan Police Service unit set up to investigate and inform communities of gun crime in London’s black community. What the police officer failed to mention publicly, but told her privately, is that about 80 percent of gun crime took place within the black community. He added that 80 percent of it was black-on-black gun crime, and that of the remaining 20 per cent about 75 per cent involved at least one black person: black shooting white, or white shooting black.

Another Telegraph article by David Green explores whether or not police have become so sensitive to the issue of race that it is impairing their ability to do the job. Since the Macpherson Report of 1999, the police have been hypersensitive about race, to the point that they find themselves standing aside when members of ethnic minorities are being harmed. The people who ran shops, or who lived in the flats above, were not given the protection they deserved. The Macpherson Report also demanded that police reflect the ethnic make-up of the society they serve, even at the expense of competency. Police officers were also endlessly witch-hunted for signs of "racism"; because the British National Party is considered a "racist" party, BNP membership by police was banned; and BNP officers purged.

The BNP notes that although the news channels are hard at work portraying the perpetrators of these crimes as the victims of them, wheeling out black community representatives who blame the "racist" white police for black violence, the truth is that this is just the latest battle in the immigrant-on-indigenous war forced upon this country by those who aid and abet mass immigration. The BNP further states that this outbreak would have been unlikely had the left not decided to impose multiculturalism upon the British people from the top down.

Many Britons, particularly whites, have known this for quite a while. They regularly express their objections in comments to various media stories. But whites are discriminated against politically in the United Kingdom; the government permits and encourages "positive discrimination" against white males. Perhaps this will be a monumental wakeup call for British authorities to end the social engineering which has basically given minorities a free ride in the U.K.

For those interested in up-to-the-minute coverage of the events, Sky News and The Guardian and The Telegraph and the BNP's Simon Darby continue to live-blog; it's being updated frequently. The VNN U.K. sub-forum also contains a wealth of information and discussion.

No comments: