Saturday, June 18, 2011

John De Nugent Responds To Henrik Holappa's Allegations, But Makes Misstatements Of His Own

Update June 22nd: John de Nugent and Henrik Holappa have apparently resolved their differences, and the reconciliation appears to be genuine. Updated post HERE.

The unfavorable revelations about John de Nugent put forth in Henrik Holappa's book, "Wrongfully Accused: Three Hundred and Twenty-Eight Days in America", discussed in this previous post, has stirred up controversy, although the majority of people responding on this Stormfront thread have come down squarely on Holappa's side; one poster refers to him as "Daryl Lamont de Nugent". Another Stormfront poster met him at a Nationalist Coalition function and said she was put off by de Nugent's "general creepiness and psychotic eyes".

But John de Nugent's side of the story also deserves to be heard. And his response was incorporated into this Stormfront blog post by by Edelweiss, who has a romantic relationship with Holappa. In summary, de Nugent minimizes many of the allegations, deflects others back upon Holappa, and denies a few. De Nugent seems most interested in inducing Holappa to issue a dictated statement withdrawing his accusations against de Nugent, and in exchange, de Nugent says he will quit attacking Dr. David Duke, claiming that he hasn't attacked Duke in three months.

However, de Nugent actually attacks David Duke in his response to Holappa, claiming that Duke's 2009 arrest in Prague was a choreographed "catch-and-release" operation, and renews his claim that Duke is a "federal asset". He also attacked David Duke on his personal website, referring to Holappa as a David Duke sleeper agent and comparing Duke with former Congressman Anthony Weiner, on June 16th, only two days ago. So we have already caught de Nugent in one misstatement.

And the attacks on Duke are continuous throughout that entire post. De Nugent cites the infamous screed "The Rise of David Duke" as an "accurate" book; the book was nothing more than a hatchet job by Tyler Bridges from cover to cover. He repeatedly refers to Duke as a "liar, thief and pervert".

So while both sides generally contribute to a breakdown in a relationship, it's obvious that the far greater responsibility can be placed upon John de Nugent's shoulders. De Nugent projects himself as one of the most narcissistic, pompous, self-congratulatory blowhards I've ever seen. LeBron James couldn't hold a candle to this guy. On top of that, his use of the cult term "Solutrean" further marginalizes his credibility; if you mean "White", say "White". People who use cult terms like "Solutrean" and "Illuminati" frequently have a personal agenda different from the publicized group agenda, classical cases being Jim Jones, David Koresh, and Warren Jeffs.

But just as Korihor the Anti-Christ was given his day in court by the chief judge of the Nephites in B.C. 74, so I give John de Nugent his "day in court" here. His response to Henrik Holappa is presented below, after the jump:



From: John de Nugent
Sent: 6/14/2011
Subject: my final appeal

Dear white nationalists,

I ask you to read and reflect calmly on the below. So much is at stake.

A few days ago, I proposed a face-saving solution to the problems Henrik and I have. Margaret wrote me that it was a excellent proposal..

This was my proposal, that Henrik issue the following statement, and I am quoting from my email to Margaret:

* * *

This is a face-saving statement Henrik can issue, and I have thought about the wording for months and am averse to any major tinkering:

"I and others have felt anger and disappointment at John de Nugent for not launching his long-promised movement until now. When he publicly criticized David Duke, who has done a great deal of good for decades for our cause of white civil rights, I took sharp exception to this, and issued some statements in the heat of the moment attacking John. And I still reject his accusations against Dr. Duke. However, both men are, and have long been, fighting for our race's survival, and John has recently done some superb work himself. I withdraw my accusations against him."

Withdraw is a technical and political term. Henrik is not saying he was a liar. He is withdrawing his statement.

If questioned by the media, he must repeat this wording, mantra-like. No further elaborations.

In turn, I will CONTINUE TO KEEP MY WORD not to attack Duke any further, nor of course Holappa, whom I consider to be misled. I have not written anything against Duke in public in THREE MONTHS, since March 25th! Nor have I ever attacked Holappa, au contraire.

I offer this compromise with misgivings. It would be best for me to go all the way. The residual affection I still feel for Holappa is the only little feather tipping the scale, barely.

* * *

There is a terribly dynamic of escalation. The attacks always become deeply personal. In the end, people become enemies for the rest of their lives. When dealing with politics and the ZOG super-government, lives themselves are at stake, and not just feelings.

Two examples:

1) divorce where children are involved. In the beginning, often, both parents promise to not trash the other and separate in a mature way. However, the children then begin to nag both parents to reconcile. Then in 70% of cases the parent "reveals" to the child that the other parent is a cruel monster.. Then of course the child stops asking for reconciliation. But it loses respect for both parents. It has lost what it wanted, two parents who love each other and are there in the house for him. So often, divorces become wars.

2) the Michael Collins Piper-Christopher Bollyn fratricide.. It started with some criticism of Bollyn's journalistic work at American Free Press. It escalated to the stage where it is still stuck now, five long years later, of total personal hatred. Bollyn spreads that Piper is a homosexual who sucks black penises. Piper spreads that Bollyn is Jewish and Mossad.

Yet both men write fantastic books against the Jews..... (here we see what this is really all about-- John getting similar attention even if it is the result of useless and pathetic infighting)

The terrible logic of political war is that it ends up with personal attacks, so that not just the other person's accusations are refuted, but the person himself is destroyed as a credible source, so that no new charges are believed.

Sam Dickson, a famous lawyer in our Cause for decades, once said to me: "Be careful what you say to a fried, because six months from now he might be an enemy."

So, Henrik lived for eight months in my house, and we learned many things (or developed at least many opinions and recollections) about each other.

So much has already been written back and forth, but I have no time for further writing on the topic of my desire for peace. I will simply lay out the dreadful consequences of this escalating.

First, a chronology that is not debatable:

1) I attacked Duke.

2) Holappa attacked me.

The factor we must not lose sight of is the Jews and the government, and its "war on terror."

Of course, they want a civil war within white nationalism.

And they want to arrest and imprison all of us.

Now, let me come to my main point.

Holappa has made three charges: 1) domestic violence 2) mental illness 3) embezzlement.

This is how I intend to counter those charges if I must do so.

I will state a counter-accusation that is very "sticky".....and I already field-tested this accusation on a group of WNs who have been reading my blog for two years in Iowa, Indiana ad elsewhere. This argument proved instantly convincing.

This argument is that Holappa was "turned." No hard-core WN ever finds the indictments or threatened indictments dropped, unless he makes a deal.

I will further state that Carmichael, Duke and Armstrong are federal assets, and they worked on Holappa.

Holappa stated right on a radio interview with me, o my website, and this was repeated in several of my blogs, that he was threatened with three indictments: agitation, defamation and copyright violation.

Then the Finnish government dropped all three threatened indictments. He returned to Finland a amazingly free man. (Let me remind the reader who has bravely made it this far, that John was repeatedly saying it was because of him that Henrik was set free, but now that doesn't fit his present needs, so now Henrik is an agent of course).

In return, Holappa became a sleeper agent.

And now that my audiovisual book, Solutrea Arise, is nearly finished, now he pops up. He is ordered into action by ZOG and. out of the blue, attacks me on behalf of the ZOG asset Duke so as to sabotage the launching of my movement.


He is aided in this by Armstrong, who travels the world offering advice on weapons of mass destruction to terrorist regimes and yet is never arrested.

Holappa is also in touch with a organization that finances its activities by bank robberies,
yet he is never arrested. He also harbors felons in his home. Yet he is not arrested.

His reward for attacking John de Nugent at the key moment of launching his movement is to stay out of jail..

His support for his domestic violence allegations is from the mentally ill Margaret Huffstickler, and the obscenely fat and unappetizing Deirdre Fields, who drove her husband Joe Fields into the arms of another woman. (Again I remind the reader that these people were all saints and amazing people in Johns opinion whom he collaborated with on radio shows and in his blog, but they are now only worthy of his ridicule and scorn!)

One of her daughters got impregnated by a Texas kid, and two other children are now in a state school for disturbed children. Of course she is on welfare and food stamps.

(I will not even go into Pete Papaheraklis, and the things he confided in me.)
(You better not, as he is probably still not openly speaking out against you yet.)

Holappa is now either having sex with, and living off, an overweight American woman living in Sweden, or making false promises of love and marriage to a French woman i Lorraine who is emotionally disturbed as a adult wjho was a victim as a child of pedophilia -- so he can have sex with her as well as with his American lover.

"Love her and leave her" is his motto with the Frenchwoman.

* * *

So, white nationalists, this is where it will go.

But this will also trigger the government to act. To protect the credibility of both Holappa and Armstrong (WHEN MAKING ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME) the government will arrest them both and imprison them for long terms..This will "prove" that they are NOT government sleeper assets.

There are fisherman who practice "catch and release." And we saw the government as just such a fisherman -- when Duke was arrested in Prague: catch and release. Arrest on day one, release on day two.

But I used this fact to great effect in my attack on Duke of March 25th.

Several of my biggest supporters, who were at the 2008 Duke/EURO conference, were completely convinced by my attack on him, and found the fact that he keeps escaping indictment and imprisonment, and living unmolested in Austria, to be highly suspicious.

The issue in politics is will the accusation "stick"? This has nothing to do with its veridicality, but with the sole question "Will the public buy it?"

For example, I have stated on my blog that I have PTSD. I do videos wearing a Marine Corps muscle shirt. I look and talk like a warlike guy.

Beyond, that, more than one person would say that Margaret can be infuriating, especially to a guy like me who wants followers, not guff ......and one of those conceding Margaret can be infuriating was Henrik Holappa himself, in many walks with me.

Henrik, you also urged me to get rid of the dogs as unbecoming of a leader. Well, now they are both dead.

You also expressed to me how appalled you were with the white-trash behavior, filth, laziness and inefficiency of the Fields.

Remember the many hours you had to spend moving them because they did not even put their things in moving boxes?

Does Deirde know about this secret opinion of yours?

So, to return to the topic, accusing me of domestic violence is indeed a sticky accusation. Very clever.

But so is my accusation that Holappa made a deal with the feds to be a sleeper agent and wait to attack me as I was launching my movement. -- And the same stickiness will apply to Armstrong, who never gets arrested even while dealing with terrorist regimes -- while Roeder, Mahler, Stolz, etc. all get arrested and imprisoned for years.


After all, 90% of the Order prisoners, Henrik, also made deals and testified against each other. And in 87 days in solitary, especially when poisoned by Alex Carmichael. a person can weaken.

So my accusation is "sticky" too.

By the way, Henrik, ***** ****** and ***** *****, who visited you in Batavia, told me that Carmichael is a complete psychopath, a that he said terrible things against me and that they never believed them.

But you believed Carmichael. You were cooped up fopr 87 days with nothing to do but think and hate. The feds played you like a fiddle. Maybe they even put something in your food to affect your moods.


I could tell by your letters that you grew distant from me. You were glad to get my letters and happy about my and Bill Fox's efforts to get you released. So you did not tell me you were beginning to hate me. But after your return to Finland we have had almost no contact in two years, and certainly no real warmth. You lacked the decency to tell me your accusations and suspicions of embezzlement, so I was never allowed any chance to defend myself.


Margi tells me that on every point where she has refuted your embezzlement accusations you just move on to another point.

You WANT to believe I am evil.

I just cannot imagine you could think I got fifteen donations AFTER you were released. Who ARE these fifteen individuals,? They are invented beings in cyberspace created by ZOG! Do you know any of them? Have you spoken with them by phone? Have you seen their faces?

Finally, Henrik, you accused me of believing I was the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

It was you who told me yourself that you believed that, in Rockafella's bar, and you said you felt that ever since you saw me speak at Manfred Roeder's place.. I will let you decide if you had good or bad judgment.

But you are the one who said it.

Now, was this "Noble Wolf" always "noble"?

The word r├╝cksichtslos, meaning ruthless, occurs dozens of times in Hitler's famous book Mein Kampf.

Always in a positive sense.

And he proved it by executing 300 enemies in 1934, including his SA chief of staff, Roehm.

One of the most extreme examples of ruthlessness was in the fall of 1939, when Hitler stood by and did nothing when his ally, Josef Stalin, attacked Finland. Had the Finns not fought back magnificently, Stalin would have occupied the whole country and then killed hundreds of thousands of Finns. Hitler did nothing. He was not ready to attack the Soviet Union (nor was he ready in 1941).

So, this was my logical presentation.

I repeat my proposal:

* * *This is a face-saving statement Henrik can issue, and I have thought about the wording for months and am averse to any major tinkering:

"I and others have felt anger and disappointment at John de Nugent for not launching his long-promised movement until now. When he publicly criticized David Duke, who has done a great deal of good for decades for our cause of white civil rights, I took sharp exception to this, and issued some statements in the heat of the moment attacking John. And I still reject his accusations against Dr. Duke. However, both men are, and have long been, fighting for our race's survival, and John has recently done some superb work himself. I withdraw my accusations against him."

Withdraw is a technical and political term. Henrik is not saying he was a liar. He is withdrawing his statement.

If questioned by the media, he must repeat this wording, mantra-like. No further elaborations.

In turn, I will CONTINUE TO KEEP MY WORD not to attack Duke any further, nor of course Holappa, whom I consider to be misled. I have not written anything against Duke in public in THREE MONTHS, since March 25th! Nor have I ever attacked Holappa, au contraire.

I offer this compromise with misgivings. It would be best for me to go all the way. The residual affection I still feel for Holappa is the only little feather tipping the scale, barely.

* * *
Henrik, why not let me finish my project in peace and launch my movement? Then judge me on my results!!

Would that not be the best thing for you, your unborn baby, Petra and everyone else?
And for our race?

You cannot shoot down a bullet with a bullet. Both your bullet will hit me and my bullet will hit you. They will just pass each other on their way to cause damage. Why go on this way?

And remember that I never attacked you. I did everything in my power for you. You are unemployed, so to speak, and have lots of time to sit around and get angry. But this is not good.

Just do your excellent books and let me do my job. In the end, we will all be glad. In the end, I may be a big success, Henrik, and then you will be very glad that you did the big and noble thing. I have my flaws, but I love our race as you do.

John

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this "movement" sure gets nowhere fast. Look at these "leaders" and "personalities" that make names for themselves, and ultimately accomplish what? NOT MUCH.

Anonymous said...

I think Holappa isn't telling the whole truth either. He expected to be treated like a KING in America and freeload.

Anonymous said...

The fact that DeNugent is close pals with traitor Glenn Miller should be a wake-up call to anyone! Anyone who would testify agaisnt the Order Hero's like Miller did at the Fort Smith triles for "WHATEVER" reasons is someone to be shunned! Looking at all the stooges and 'movement personalities' that have been exposed over the past couple years in this movement for being dysfunctionals and narcs clearly points to the 'why' its gotten basically no-where. The movement has created a climate where any creep is welcomed with open arms. This must change, and soon! Hail the ANP! www.ANP14.com 14/88!

Anonymous said...

5:00am is right! But at least De Nugent accurately attacks con-man Duke!

Anonymous said...

One con-man attacking another.

Anonymous said...

This is something to note about DeNugent. He's either crazy or an out of control liar.

A while back an activist named Bill White went to prison. Bill White was one of these odd-ball activists who believed in fighting the enemy and doing crazy things like showing up in public. Bill White ran his mouth a lot too. He attacked the good and the bad, earning him few friends and a lot of enemies. I don't remembering him actually attacking DeNugent but rather just commenting on John's bizzare behavior and his constant tales of sexual abuse.

This made John enemies with Bill White (like Bill really cared). Later Bill went to prison for stepping up to the plate and actually walking the walk in an ocean of talkers. This didn't do great things for Bill's popularity but did show the charecter of a lot of people. David Duke, a long time target of White, stood up for him. Nugent was one of the people who rushed in to kick Bill while he was down.

During a phone conversation shortly after White's arrest, with a supporter, between stories of anal rape, DeNugent was reported in saying that Bill White was not in prison. Instead, claimed DeNugent, White had been whisked away to Israel by the Mossad where he was greeted as a hero.

At this point DeNugent entered the corp of people who make tall, unfounded claims and continue to make them long after their claims have been shot all to hell. This was more of a whopper than the one about Bill White's last name being "Weise." No proof to start with, no proof offered, no basis for lie and after the lie is proven to be a lie, repeat it over and over again.

This is just one experience with John DeNugent. If John never said Bill White was being protected by the Mossad, he is free to say so and this statement will be happily retracted. Or if he wants to admit that it was a fun, exciting, conveinent lie to tell, then he can just shrug his shoulders and get on to the next one.

National Socialist said...

All this infighting does nothing for our people.

Anonymous said...

Israeli-run website. Only a sayan could intercept and then rewrite in a hostile manner my email, which went out to four people, Holappa and three friends.

Israeli and promoting Duke, as per the Duke for prez bumper-sticker.

John de Nugent said...

[Posted wrongly above as from "Anonymous"] This is an Israeli-run website. Only a sayan could intercept and then rewrite in a hostile manner my email, which went out to just four people, Holappa and three friends.

Typical to be both Israeli and promoting Duke, as per the Duke for prez bumper-sticker.

Anchorage Activist said...

John de Nugent: You're being absolutely ridiculous. I have not misrepresented your words; I transcribed them directly from the original Stormfront post which is now deleted.

Your hysterical accusations about this blog merely serve to marginalize you further.

Anonymous said...

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost.php?p=319966&postcount=125 John has once again shown his willingness to cooperate with authorities, all over some internet troll saying he hopes nugent gets "capped" Guess what, capped isn't a threat, and now John has shown once again how eager he is to write the authorities. This man is a psychopath, everything Henrik wrote about him was spot on, it just made sense and now it's out there being spread. Henrik can withdraw his statement but we have it and totally believe it. Boycott John de Nugent, a psychopathic liar, as evident by his comment here that anchorage activist "secretly read" his email which was all over edelweiss blog on stormfront and everybody saw. Plus calling Detra fat, class as usual John.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll never figure out why the majority of white Americans are so opposed to your movement.