Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Concord Monitor Reporter Ray Duckler Interviews Pro-White New Hampshire House District 8 Candidate Ryan J. Murdough, Does A Hatchet Job

Update September 14th: Ryan Murdough finishes a competitive fifth place in this primary race. Updated post HERE.


On July 11th, 2010, Concord Monitor reporter Ray Duckler interviewed pro-White New Hampshire State House candidate Ryan J. Murdough, and while the article provides some useful information as to how Murdough became race-conscious, Ducker clearly executed a hatchet job on Murdough. As discussed in this previous post, Murdough is running in the Republican primary for the House District 8 seat against four other Republicans, but because he is the state chairman for the American Third Position Party (A3P), he's been labeled an imposter, and has been denied the use of any Republican Party resources to promote his candidacy. The A3P has come to Murdough's rescue, and is holding a money bomb for him on July 17th. Murdough now has an official campaign website:

http://www.whitehampshire.com/

Murdough explained that his opinions about race emerged after high school in Florida and later at New Hampton School in New Hampshire. He went back to Florida after high school and attended a six-month school for personal training, where he learned kinesiology, weight training and anatomy. After graduating, he learned something else before moving back to New Hampshire and settling with his wife. "The older you get, the wiser you get," Murdough said. "I started to observe things, after high school especially...things that I found that were wrong and unjust. I started educating myself politically and religiously and racially. It started coming together, and they all just made sense." He says his parents and other family members don't share his views, but they can still eat turkey together at Thanksgiving. He has two boys, 3 and 2, with another child on the way. He says his children can make up their own minds about the country.

Murdough also speculated that DNA and committing crimes could be related. "I'll be the first one to say there's good and bad in all races," Murdough said. "But you can't ignore overall group differences because of individual exceptions".

But then Murdough insisted he's not racist. "I would ask you about your version of racist," Murdough said. "The word does not have a specific definition. If someone says, 'You seem to hate people who aren't white." Then later, he elaborated: Listen, just because I choose not to live in those types of neighborhoods doesn't mean I'm a racist...I'd just rather live in a place that would be safer for my kids, and most of the those places happen to be white. New Hampshire is an example."

Unfortunately, a Monitor reader was laying for him, and posted a comment to the story which replicated some different statements Murdough made on an old Twitter account. Murdough was quoted as saying, "Yes, I am a racist and an anti semite. Do you have a problem with that?" But Murdough was ready and responded as follows (only the pertinent part of the response is cross-posted:

I canceled my twitter account
By Ryan Joseph Murdough - 07/12/2010 - 1:44 pm

I canceled my twitter account simply because I stopped using it. I am a moderator at www.whitenews.com where I can write more lengthy posts if I choose. Posting that I was a racist was a mistake because the word has no specific definition. It is just a label that anti-White people like to use to try and silence anyone such as myself from exercising freedom of speech on racial issues. "Anti-semite" is another one that has been thrown around so often that its affect is wearing off.


After this, the reporter's hatchet job began in earnest. The reporter made it appear as if Ryan Murdough wants to kick all non-Whites out of the country. However, Murdough exposed this tactic and tells us what he really said in the comments section:

I don't want to force out all
By Ryan Joseph Murdough - 07/11/2010 - 1:14 pm

I don't want to force out all non-Whites. I never said such a thing. Ray Duckworth took a quote about Native Americans and used it to make it sound like I want to kick out all non-Whites. The American Third Position simply would offer immigrants a financial contribution IF they wanted to leave. If they want to stay in the country they can. I have NEVER said that I want to kick out all non-Whites.


I canceled my twitter account
By Ryan Joseph Murdough - 07/12/2010 - 1:44 pm

...Mr. Duckler left out quite a few of my comments as well as put many words in my mouth. Not surprising but annoying just the same. In the interview I spoke about the A3P's belief that ethnic minorities will always be a part of America. That was conveniently left out. Instead Ray said that I told him that there was no room for anyone except for Whites. I never said that. He also left out the fact that I believe that Obama is the best thing to happen to the U.S in a long time. He also asked me who my favorite Black commentator or author was and I told him that it was Pastor James Manning. He also left out the fact that I said to him that the Indians had every right to fight for their land...


So you can see that Ray Duckler deliberately excised enough portions of the interview to try to make Ryan J. Murdough look like a lunatic extremist instead of the responsible, thoughtful candidate that he is. Any White activist who runs for office can expect similar treatment. It's up to us in the pro-White media to get the straight skinny out, after which activists will be able to follow up on the ground up in House District 8.

5 comments:

jimbo! said...

So you can see that Ray Duckler deliberately excised enough portions of the interview to make Ryan J. Murdough look like a lunatic extremist instead of the responsible, thoughtful candidate that he is. Any White activist who runs for office can expect similar treatment

uh...ain't that because "running for office" is a "no-fucking-BRAINER!" ?!?

there's only ONE WAY white people will be able to run their own affairs....a white home-land...got either by force or by free gift!

since the latter is un-likely, the former is what we should be "aiming" for!

I am a moderator at www.whitenews.com where I can write more lengthy posts if I choose

uh.....ain't that Kelso's "site"?

it's a fucking DUD!

"white" paleo-cons!

i gave up posting there months ago!

much brighter white men than any of the regular posters/moderators on there have identified a white home-land as the only way to GO! for white people.....Revilo Oliver, William Pierce, William Gayley Simpson, Ben Klassen, David Lane &c (Alex Linder too!)

compared to that list, Kelso & his cronies are mental fucking midgets!

jimbo! said...

uh.....this shite too....He tempered his comments along the way, separating himself from the Klan and Hitler by mentioning his job. Murdough works with special-needs kids at the Spaulding Youth Center in Tilton.

"I work directly with kids that are not white and people that are not white on a daily basis," Murdough said. "I don't have a problem working with them. That would be immature to be mean to someone based on skin color"


uh....let's assume that's more or less a bona fide quote!

so...wtf?!?.......sounds to me like he's apologising for being white.....

NEVER apologise!

being white is NEVER having to say yr sorry....for the Klan, for Hitler, for WWII, for any fucking THING!

the MASTER RACE has NO NEED to "apologise"!

now...my response re: Hitler and the Klan would have been....(a la Glenn Miller!)

*just about every-thing we've been told about WWII, Hitler and the Nazis is a pack of fucking jew lies.......so.....go FUCK yr-self!, "Duckler"!*

**same goes for the Klan...what's a few lynched niggers compared to the GENOCIDE committed against the White Race by nigger-on-white crime (Christian/Newsome any-one?) and the HOLOCAUST against white babies by jew abortionists....?FUCK OFF!, Duckler...before i SMASH you into the middle of next year, you fucking ZOG maggot!**

Igor said...

You know what speaks wonders?

I've noticed that WHITE REFERENCE is one of the only nationalist blogs on the net that allowed un-moderated comment posts.

To that end, it's also one of my most respected and daily visits.

Keep up your great work WR, Anchorage Activist....

Ignor said...

allowed allows and will always allow

Anonymous said...

Another dumbass kosher conservation White Nationalist like David "Puke" Duke and Don Black. (vomit)