Now that I suddenly discovered an archived version of Rich Brooks' old White Alert website, I suddenly remembered his link to an essay written by Gerry Frederics. On March 3rd, 2005, Frederics, who operates the German Cross website, wrote an essay entitled "Bush Vs. Hitler? No Comparison?", in which he obviously takes strong exception to making such a comparison in the first place. To ensure this valuable essay isn't lost, I'm cross-posting it here in its entirety.
Bush vs. Hitler? No Comparison!
By Gerry Frederics
March 3, 2005
Friends! Today I received a link to two stories comparing Bush with Hitler. This is nothing new, but it is as annoying as, let's say seeing a brilliant black medical doctor with dimwitted white sidekicks in emergency room dramas or hearing the occasional ''Did you know, Hitler had a jewish grandfather''? Only retarded individuals would give any credence to such garbage or pay any attention to it, so here is my take on the Bush-Hitler comparison:
- Hitler was a volunteer in WWI and a certified war hero.
-- Bush is a deserter and a certified coward.
- Hitler developed a hugely successful economic miracle.
-- Bush has bankrupted the USA.
- Hitler's love of things automotive sparked total domination of all motorized racing events worldwide.
-- Bush has a chauffeur and watches niggerball.
- Hitler had impeccable taste in music, drama, opera, literature and art.
-- Bush lacks any and all of these qualities to a spectacular degree.
- Hitler was well versed in world history.
-- Bush doesn't even know how to spell the word.
- Hitler was an unfailingly polite man.
-- Bush is an impolite, rude bully whose behavior is so bad, that in Santiago, Chile, President Lagos CANCELLED the farewell dinner prepared for him in 2004. He's also been photographed giving the finger to a peaceful protester who dared to disagree with him.
- Hitler was openly AND privately admired by men such as Britain's Lloyd George and Lord Rothmere, America's Charles Lindbergh, Sweden's Sven Hedin, Norway's Knut Hamsun, France's WWI hero Marshall Petain, Slovakia's President Dr. Tiso; virtually an endless ''who's who'' list of of the 1930s world.
-- Bush is scoffed at and disdained as a useful tool of the jews by the leaders of most civilized nations and is admired only by Britain's Tony Blair, another certified slimebag. That about covers his fan club.
- Hitler was a reader of complex technical texts, which he absorbed and understood better than many ''experts."
-- Bush has prided himself in not being a reader.
- Until 1939 Hitler's political life was crowned by one stunning success after the other.
-- I can't think of even one political success of Bush's, except perhaps for stealing two elections.
- Hitler was perhaps the finest orator in the past 200 years. He wrote his own speeches and spoke flawless German.
-- Bush's speeches are written for him by jews, he peppers them with horrendous grammatical mistakes and only a certified cretin could watch this man speak and believe anything that comes out of his mouth.
- Hitler told the truth and kept his promises.
-- Bush doesn't know the definition of truth and keeps no promises. None!
So, those pundits who wish to compare Bush with Hitler are totally outrageous, but not for the reasons their critics usually cite. It is an egregious insult to the memory of Adolf Hitler to compare the Führer of the Third Reich to the Alfred E. Neuman look-alike who currently resides in our White House.
Of course, there are some exaggerations. To characterize Bush as a "desereter" is over the top; unlike Bill Clinton, who was eligible for the draft and who pulled strings to escape it, Bush did serve in the Texas Air National Guard, which is still putting oneself under UCMJ discipline, even if he didn't serve in combat.
But even three years later, Frederics' comparison is still largely true, and Bush has done very little to mitigate it.