Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogger Has Tagged This Blog With A "Violation"; Further Posting Suspended Until Issue Is Resolved

To the readers of this blog, I regret to inform you that Blogger has deemed this blog to be in "Violation of Terms of Service". I first learned of this problem at approximately 3:00 P.M. March 24th, 2008. Sometimes you will be able to see this blog; other times not.

I have notified Blogger that I dispute their finding, and have asked them to reconsider and let me know how it is in violation. Until I get a response, it is illogical to continue posting on here.

I thank all those who have read this blog regularly. My Alaska Pride blog is unaffected by this decision.

Update March 29th: Since I received no reply from Blogger, I am assuming there is no real TOS violation, but that this has been triggered by malware from a couple of widgets. I have removed the widgets and submitted a Malware Review to Blogger. Note that even if you can see this page, if you click on any archives, you will get the Violation screen and not be able to read the content.

Whatever happened to free speech?

Update April 1st: No response from Blogger yet. Have begun transferring a few posts to Alaska Pride:

(1). All White Reference posts relating to the Shaun Walker Trial can now be found HERE.

More to come.

Update April 7th: It appears that Blogger has restored White Reference to its original condition. You should now be able to access all previous posts on this blog. I received an e-mail from Blogger a couple of days ago that simply instructed me to "re-set my blog". It did not give me the reason why the Violation Notice was appended in the first place.

Whether it was a content dispute or a malware problem remains unknown. Suffice it to say that I'm glad I've got it back and I thank Blogger for their assistance.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Looks like someone has it out for you Carl!
Personally I hate when they do this because it takes you out of the view of the general public that needs to know your kind exists.

Oh, well.....

Anchorage Activist said...

You're right, Judith. The white community does need to know "our kind" exists to give them the courage to fight back against anti-white racism.

However, it's not over yet. I'm awaiting a couple of decisions from Blogger, and, if not forthcoming, this blog will be relocated to a less politically-correct environment.

Malvinder Singh T Virdi said...

Can You Just Provide me the link you requested to the Blogger to recondition and see the matter..

My Blog is having the same problem

thanks in advance

you can mail me if you don't mind the solution for the same....

Malvinder Singh T Virdi said...

I have notified Blogger that I dispute their finding, and have asked them to reconsider and let me know how it is in violation. Until I get a response, it is illogical to continue posting on here.


How did you notified blogger