Thursday, August 23, 2007

German Prisoner Of Conscience Germar Rudolf Sounds Off In August 15th, 2007 Letter

Germar Rudolf (pictured at left), one of Germany's two most prominent prisoners of conscience, keeps the world regularly informed of his activities while in POW status. On August 15th, 2007, he sent an e-mail to Fredrick Toeben, who runs the Adelaide Institute in Australia. The PC Apostate blog got hold of this and posted it on their website. I cross-post it here to include additional background for the uninitiated, to give it wider distribution and to better inform people on how First World countries are progressively assaulting liberty and civil rights. Germany's war against freedom of expression on the subject of the Holocaust may presage America's own future if we don't remain alert.

Ironically, Germany's other most prominent prisoner of conscience, Ernst Zuendel, is housed in the same facility as Rudolf, but the two have not encountered one another since Rudolf's arrival.

Background (from the Newsnet14 website): On May 15th, 2007, Germar Rudolf was sentenced to 30 months by a court in the southwestern German city of Mannheim for "incitement to racial hatred". At the start of his trial in November 2006, Germar Rudolf had called the Holocaust ‘a gigantic fraud.’ Earlier in 2006, Rudolf was expelled from the United States. A chemist by trade, Rudolf has published a study which purported to demonstrate that it was scientifically impossible to use Zyklon-B poison to exterminate human beings in the gas chambers at the Nazis’ Auschwitz death camp. Holocaust Revisionists believe Zyklon-B was used to kill lice in order to prevent the spread of typhus.

Additional information about Germar Rudolf, to include a day-by-day description of his trial, can be found on the Germar Rudolf website.

Germar Rudolf
Herzogenriedstr. 111
D-68169 Mannheim

August 15, 2007

Dear Fredrick,

I have in front of me your letters of May 23 - the one that went astray - and of August 1. I won't comment on the newspaper clippings/letters-to-the-editor you included in your May letter. I've always considered letter writing to mass media a waste of time - like throwing pearls before swine. But that may be only so because I had other, better things to do while roaming freely.

To your questions: by court order I have been kept in a single cell. Hence I was never together with others, which is a blessing. The various cells I have been in are comparable to my student rooms of the 1980s while studying in Bonn/Frankfurt/Stuttgart - hence a mere step back in time.

They keep Ernst Zuendel separate from me and I haven't met him so far. It could happen accidentally, in the waiting room at the prison hospital. So far, though, no such luck.

I exercise five days a week: daily 80 minutes work-out, 5km jogging, plus Monday night it's volley ball in the hall, and since Monday I can participate in the afternoon activity because I am off from kitchen work. This means I can play volley ball every day, but I actually restrict it to the time after I finish my daily 5 km run. I tried vegetarian food at Heidelberg prison and strongly disliked it. I am now on Muslim food which has much better meat. I try to eat muesli every evening, which is difficult to organize because I cannot buy any yoghurt here in the prison supermarket. And so I have to trade it with other inmates who are on some diet containing yoghurt but who are willing to give it up for this or that favour or alternative item they need. You know how it is.

Contrary to prison rules governing sentenced prisoners, the state prosecutor put me back on full mail censorship, phone ban and visitation surveillance - except for close family members whom I can call and whose visits are not supervised.

The reason for this is that I wrote an 18+ pages critique of my verdict, which according to prison authorities proves my lack of remorse and recalcitrance. Hence, they now try to make certain that I do not have any contact with individuals considered a threat to my getting brainwashed, i.e. I need to be protected by the German government against thoughts that could damage my mind - although they aren't doing anything overt to wash my brain, quite to the contrary. He who uses force has proved that he has no arguments left with which to convince anyone of their point-of-view.

Anyway, these 'security measures' don't bother me at all because I don't care if some official reads my mail. I had even suggested to them that they may even learn something, but when I suggested this back in June they said they didn't have the staff for it. Now that I have proved to be obstreperous and unrepenting, they suddenly have the staff to supervise my visits and censor my mail. The supervision of some of my visits - those attended by may 'fans' - is welcome because I don't know most of them. So, having an official joining in with our discussion is actually a good thing because they, too, can learn something in this way - and they do!

After some seven weeks of adjusting I must say that I feel much more comfortable in here than I did initially. Most of the really essential things have been sorted out to my liking, for example, being able regularly to call my wife in the USA, getting dental floss - quite an issue for the security paranoid officials, knee-pads for volley ball, a well-paid job with which I can finance the calls to my wife; plenty of sport.

All I need now to make me - almost - happy is yoghurt and/or quark on a regular basis. That's my next project. Also, soon I hope to start my English language course. I recently enrolled and am now waiting for the confirmation and for the first paperwork to get going. It's not exactly that I am inept when it comes to English but one can always learn something, and it is really important for me to keep using the lingo because I haven't had any opportunity to speak it since I got locked up 22 months ago - except for my wife's visits during the summer months. It is also a little intellectual challenge that is desperately needed in this environment.

I guess that's all for now. Oh, reading-wise, I focus on National Geographic, Scientific American and Science magazine, that is to say: back to my roots as an exacting scientist. No politics, please! It just drives me up the wall.



[Original] Source = An email from Fredrick Toeben of the Adelaide Institute

A previous letter from Germar Rudolf from the May 2007 time frame can be viewed on the National Alliance News website. Another letter from Rudolf, dated July 17th, is discussed and summarized on the Northwest Nationalists (UK) blog.

Commentary: As a result of the increasing incidence of violence against whites by blacks and Latinos in the United States, some race-conscious whites are understandably beginning to wonder why we should continue to pay attention to a 65-year old Holocaust and the cases of those brave few who dare to publicly dissent from official Holocaust theology.

One reason is from a First Amendment standpoint. By defending freedom of speech for others, we better defend our own freedom of speech. If we don't speak out when the Germar Rudolfs and Ernst Zuendels are put in jail, it increases the likelihood that the Alex Linders, Bill Whites, Erich Gliebes, and many of the rest of us will end up going to prison for our beliefs. Or have you so soon forgotten about Shaun Walker.

But the other reason is to expose Jewish supremacism behind the promotion, protection, and commodification of the Jewish Holocaust. Top Jews not only use the Holocaust to better justify the existence of the state of Israel in its present form, but also as a hook to continually extort funds from Germany and elsewhere. Exposing the glorification of the Holocaust also leads to the exposure of the Jewish role in media domination and orchestration, as well as their disproportionate involvement in many of the disruptive cutting-edge social movements such as the civil rights racket, the gay rights lobby, and the feminist movement.

And why are the top Jews involved in this societal destabilization? Because top Jews believe they cannot live in an ethnic state. Because of repeated bad experiences throughout European history, top Jews believe they must divide and conquer to better assure their own survival. So they use these movements to set people at odds against one another. And because the white community is the most numerous, they stir non-whites up against the white community. But we focus so much on non-white behavior up front that we forget about Jewish supremacism behind the scenes.

Non-white misbehavior may be the symptom, but Jewish supremacism is the disease. Holocaust awareness keeps us focused on the disease.

1 comment:

Judith said...

Since you refer to this clown as a P.O.W. does that mean we are at war and there are no holds barred?

Sir, should I address you as Tinpot General Flash, Sir? LOLOLOLOL